Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email from Boardgameguru this morning saying it's now available to order, but was still showing as pre-order. It said they expected their shipment on the 11th August, so I might just wait til tomorrow and see if that's true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers, guys.

i ordered from Gameslore and nothing yet (and it's holding up my new Mansions of Madness too!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dontfeedthegreen wrote:
I got an email from Boardgameguru this morning saying it's now available to order, but was still showing as pre-order. It said they expected their shipment on the 11th August, so I might just wait til tomorrow and see if that's true.

Realised I'm out and about tomorrow and might not have internet access, so went ahead and pre-ordered to try and catch it asap. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dontfeedthegreen wrote:

I would hope it is

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just remembering the days when the base was first released and it was doubtful that it would ever appear in the UK, except as an expensive "import".

Thank goodness times have changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Monson
Australia
Heathmont
VIC
flag msg tools
mb
Ozgameshop, the Australian front for 365games.co.UK have the expected release fate of August 26. Hopefully they get it earlier as I'll have to wait another two weeks from that date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cresswell
United Kingdom
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is available today. Just spoken to Travelling Man and they have it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool.

Travelling man usually get Legendary stuff much later (or at least they seem to), so I guess that means it will be with us all soon.

Which Travelling Man did you speak to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cresswell
United Kingdom
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Newcastle. I'm unboxing as we speak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooh envy is not an attractive trait is it!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received email notification that my order status has been upgraded to:

Dispatched!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Monson
Australia
Heathmont
VIC
flag msg tools
mb
Mine has been shipped also. Only two weeks now until i can play.

Now to work out if it will fit into my current storage solution

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought LFirefly together wth CW but they don't appear to be releasing at the same time , saving postage is a silly idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dontfeedthegreen wrote:

Dispatched!

Me too - out for delivery today.

Trouble is, I'm at work.

(They'd better leave it in the place I told 'em to so it's there for me when I get home...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mickey Stirrups wrote:
dontfeedthegreen wrote:

Dispatched!

Me too - out for delivery today.

Trouble is, I'm at work.

(They'd better leave it in the place I told 'em to so it's there for me when I get home...)

Well, fingers crossed that we'll both be opening our copies after work this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine all sorted, sleeved and played my first game:

M: Baron Helmut Zemo
S: Imprison Unregistered Superhumans
V: Thunderbolts, Cape-killers
H: Stature, Hulkling, Wiccan

It was a fun game. I like size-changing on the Heroes, not sure I've really got my head around how to get the best from phasing yet. Scheme was good, though felt a little on the easy side, never felt in particular danger of losing. Saw all 11 twists and only had 1 bystander KO'd. Baron Helmut Zemo is a pretty tough mastermind though. Took me til turn 22 to get the final blow, between his master strikes and his tactics it was quite hard to keep his attack down. It didn't help I had Stature in play either, who boosts off of low attack villains in your VP so I kept KOing my higher VP villains to keep my attack up, but lost a lot of VPs that way.

I drew the spreading nanovirus wound at one point and we had appearances from Lockheed and Redwing. I quite like extra variability in the sidekick stack.

Liked the Divided cards, didn't find them too small. Thought the three hero sets were well-designed, though Stature isn't really optimised for solo play with her reliance on low cost villains (which there are often less of in solo play). Can't wait to set her against Maria Hill and the Shield Elite though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game 2:

United States Split by Civil War scheme, with Maria Hill, Shield Elite, and Stature, Falcon and Hercules.
I got my butt kicked soundly. Maria Hill and the SHIELD Elite are nice design, they really have a feel of over-whelming you with sheer force of numbers and can see will work well with city management schemes in this expansion, like this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.