Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Ziegler
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Potluck Games provided an explanation of why the last Kickstarter was cancelled and announced that the launch date for the new Kickstarter would be later this month. It sounds like the entire process will be a lot more streamlined. You can read more in the Kickstarter update here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/293287047/epic-dice-tow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear this. I tried the PnP of the original and thought it was pretty fun (if very luck driven). Been looking forward to the re-launch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally!

I was afraid this project was forgotten and will never see the light of day.

I am very excited about it and hope it does very well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Secrest
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If this KS had been originally fulfilled I would have expected the game to be quite successful in retail. Much time has passed though and in that time the expectations of the funding public are greater. The overall quality of games have never been greater so the designer/publishers will have to consider upping the ante. Perhaps in addition to opaque dice, translucent, frosted and metallic dice etc. should be considered? I look forward to seeing if they up their game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.