Popular Tags: [View All]
Fay Florian
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Just for fun a new mission : quick & easy

You can see with this mission how using the destroyed room.

Have fun !!

Mrf

(Sorry for the quality of the document.. )

EDIT : new version, with some corrections. (Tks Charlygeek)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome, can't wait to try it out. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Severinsson
Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great. We've looking for something to rekindle the desire to play Apocalypse Chaos. This is just the right thing. The english in the description isn't that great, but I get the intent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks fantastic cannot wait to try it out. Thank you for providing new and exciting content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fay Florian
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Tks guys ! It is a pleasure to see that this mission will be played !

Helikoputtrik wrote:
The english in the description isn't that great, but I get the intent.

Don't hesitate to send me correct sentences in order to modify it.

MrF
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I played this new mission last night and it was interesting. I only killed one enemy (on my first turn), instead making a mad dash and escaping by the skin of my teeth right before the aliens took down the double platform.

I did have one question regarding the objects. Are they generic (, or are they the 4 named scientific objects (relic, toxic object, grenade, and repair kit)? The toxic object did a number on my red hero and I couldn't use the grenade because I needed to get it to the Engine Room.

Thank you for this extra mission!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Charland
Canada
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Québec
flag msg tools
Thanks for this unexpected present. Super fun mission. Great design! This game is in my top 10 for solo and 2 player games. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHY IT'S SO LOW ON BGG ranking. Hope this mission Will give it a bit more visibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fay Florian
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

lSweetJusticel wrote:

I did have one question regarding the objects. Are they generic (, or are they the 4 named scientific objects (relic, toxic object, grenade, and repair kit)?

They are generic !

CharlyGeek wrote:
Thanks for this unexpected present. Super fun mission. Great design! This game is in my top 10 for solo and 2 player games. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHY IT'S SO LOW ON BGG ranking. Hope this mission Will give it a bit more visibility.

Tks guys,
It does not give more impact on visibility.
I think the success of a game is in the first two months. This mission is simply for the pleasure of those who enjoy my game.

btw, if somebody want to send me "correct sentence" in order to modify my doc; it will be appreciated.

MrF
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fay Florian
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A new version, on the first post :

Charlygeek was helped me in order to modify some sentences.
Tks !!

MrF
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hill
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fay, thanks for posting this addition to AC. I just picked up the game from my FLGS and am loving it solo & playing with my SO. A very enjoyable brain burner that scratches an itch I've had for a long long time! Just wanted to drop my appreciations for the base game and this new mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fay Florian
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HillKing wrote:
Fay, thanks for posting this addition to AC. I just picked up the game from my FLGS and am loving it solo & playing with my SO. A very enjoyable brain burner that scratches an itch I've had for a long long time! Just wanted to drop my appreciations for the base game and this new mission.

Tks for your feedback (even if i dont understand FLGS and SO )

My game is strange and i understand some rate like 2; but of course i prefer when player likes it !

Mrf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterfourmi wrote:
HillKing wrote:

Tks for your feedback (even if i dont understand FLGS and SO )

My game is strange and i understand some rate like 2; but of course i prefer when player likes it !

Mrf

Friendly Local Gaming Store
Significant Other (wife/husband, partner, companion, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.