Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: New patch expected "later this week" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Just a heads up that FFG support confirmed that another patch its incoming later this week as they attempt to fix the crash issues related to save/load games.

From the email -

Hi,

We have discovered an error in the save/load system and expect another update later this week/early next week. Please keep an eye on your storefront of choice for updates.

Regards

Personally I am going to wait for this before playing again, as I can't take the frustration of wasting hours on a game only for it to suddenly stop just short of the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. I bought it day 1 but with all these reports of issues with the app, I am patiently waiting for it to stabilize. Hopefully, this is the one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Cantor
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see being worried about the save/load thing for the longer scenario, but if it's buggy anyway, that's enough to put me off considering trying it unless they actually think they've fixed the *scenario* bugs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Craig
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I decided to paint my minis first, that will give me time to wait for the various patches to be released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kbclac wrote:
Since I decided to paint my minis first, that will give me time to wait for the various patches to be released.

I'm doing the same
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
kniknax wrote:
kbclac wrote:

I'm doing the same

I'm right there with you, totally gun shy. I actually have no desire to play this game again for fear I won't be able to finish it. I'm painting all my mini's if for nothing else to play Eldritch with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Zee
United Kingdom
Amersham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kniknax wrote:
kbclac wrote:

I'm doing the same

Me too : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.