45.8% of Goal | left

Support:

Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Full disclosure: Adam who runs the Hickory Game Shop is a personal friend, but there's nothing personal about this deal... if you live near the Hickory, NC area. You can order online or in person, but pick up is at the physical store only. His normal prices are generally comparable or better than coolstuff, amazon, etc.

https://squareup.com/store/hickorygameshop

LUCKY 7 SALE! (Thursday the 11th through Thursday the 18th):

•Splendor - $19.99 (reg. $26.99)
•Wits and Wagers - $15.99 (reg. $22.99)
•Spyfall - $9.99 (reg. $16.99)
•Five Tribes - $32.99 (reg. $39.99)
•Blood Rage - $48.99 (reg. $55.99)
•Dead of Winter - $30.99 (reg. $37.99)
•Marvel Legendary - $38.99 (reg. $45.99)

"Also, during the same 7 days (Thursday Aug 11th - Aug 18th) you can get 10% off any other game in stock. Crazy? Perhaps.

Order your games online or give us a call and stop by the store. If the price is incorrect online, we will refund you the correct amount before pick up. As always, if we don't have it we will order it for you - no shipping!"

Be sure to visit the website for more info. I can help answer any questions but have no financial connection to the Hickory Game Shop. In fact, I'm slightly bitter that my friend who was introduced to modern gaming by me, beat me to opening a game shop.... arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually really good pricing for a FLGS (not named MM or CSI). I bet they don't ship...and pick up is a BEAR from Texas. Thanks for posting and declaring your full disclosure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I'm afraid it won't be such a good deal for you in Texas! Hopefully someone from the area will be able to take advantage of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
it's a ~650+ mile roundtrip from where I am in Virginia so I'm out

great deals for those in the area!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Roupe

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Very lucky to have the Hickory game shop in my area. Small store with awesome pricing and awesome owners. I recommend it to everyone in the area. Best to order online to pickup at shop. Adam has to still work for a living so the shop isn't named at all times. Everybody go there and he can do that full time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rogue1967 wrote:
Very lucky to have the Hickory game shop in my area. Small store with awesome pricing and awesome owners. I recommend it to everyone in the area. Best to order online to pickup at shop. Adam has to still work for a living so the shop isn't named at all times. Everybody go there and he can do that full time.

I'm sure he'd love to go full time if the opportunity ever arose! Heck, I might even go in with him and make it a full on cafe (dreaming is good for the soul )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike W
msg tools
mbmb
I would be in for Blood Rage if this was last week as I passed through Hickory on my way to the Asheville Spartan race this past weekend. Alas, I can't justify the drive just for a single game...that would just add to my backlog anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Roupe

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
FranklinT wrote:
rogue1967 wrote:

I'm sure he'd love to go full time if the opportunity ever arose! Heck, I might even go in with him and make it a full on cafe (dreaming is good for the soul )

Don't tease like that. I would be willing to demo games when I have time. I'm in. Make it so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.