3 Posts

Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Surfaced Dragon Enter Tiles with Other Players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noah Levine
msg tools
Excited to get my copy this Monday!

Two sets of questions about movement and the Dragon.

First: Can a surfaced dragon enter tiles with other players in them? Knight, Goblins, Thief?

Second: If you are not playing with the Ash Dragon variant, can the Goblins enter tiles with a surfaced dragon? Can they enter tiles with the dragon underground?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Chaffer
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Grand Rapids Area Boardgamers
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ThePointedClick wrote:
First: Can a surfaced dragon enter tiles with other players in them? Knight, Goblins, Thief?

Yes. Page 9:
Quote:
While surfaced, if you enter a tile with another player, resolve an attack as if that player attacked you.

ThePointedClick wrote:
Second: If you are not playing with the Ash Dragon variant, can the Goblins enter tiles with a surfaced dragon? Can they enter tiles with the dragon underground?

Page 7 implies this is yes (this is why you'd be "passing through"):
Quote:
To enter or pass through a tile with the Knight or Dragon, the Tribe’s Strength must be greater than the Knight’s Strength or the Dragon’s Armor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Levine
msg tools
Thanks! This is super helpful, I felt like I had read these things, but then I couldn't find them. (Ah, it was under surfacing and not under moving.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.