Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- I ordered via KS
- how do I know (without opening, a gift) if my KS cards/etc. are here?
- I have a bag of many Vikings, the board, 3 decks of cards in shrink, a sheet of cardboard tokens, six player boards, and 5 wooden discs

Thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bitchy Little Boy
Romania
Bucharest
Sector 3
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Without actually counting the cards, I think the only way to tell the Kickstarter edition apart is by the round white sticker labelled "KICKSTARTER” on the packaging foil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gmilitaru wrote:

Without actually counting the cards, I think the only way to tell the Kickstarter edition apart is by the round white sticker labelled "KICKSTARTER” on the packaging foil.
but I've removed (and tossed) the shrink-wrap...

sounds like the KS cards should just be already in the shrink-wrapped decks I have...(since this was a KS order)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Horn
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Certain Heroes, buildings and figurines were offered as Kickstarter stretch goals. If you have already thrown away the wrapper with the "Kickstarter version" sticker on it, check out the stretch goals and see if you have those items. If not, then you may need to contact NSKS, but since it was mailed to you (as opposed to buying it in a store or from some other source), I would think you received the proper version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bitchy Little Boy
Romania
Bucharest
Sector 3
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mingler1 wrote:
Certain Heroes, buildings and figurines were offered as Kickstarter stretch goals. If you have already thrown away the wrapper with the "Kickstarter version" sticker on it, check out the stretch goals and see if you have those items. If not, then you may need to contact NSKS, but since it was mailed to you (as opposed to buying it in a store or from some other source), I would think you received the proper version.

The stretch goals are somewhere in the three shrink-wrapped decks. I understand the OP does not want to break them open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.