$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 126.63

7,519 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Imhotep» Forums » General

Subject: Stonemason's Wager Mini-Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone pick up and/or see the Stonemason's Wager mini-expansion that was supposedly at Gen Con?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
Did anyone pick up and/or see the Stonemason's Wager mini-expansion that was supposedly at Gen Con?


There are a couple up in the games for geek gold for this month.

*as he shoots his own chances of winning in the foot*
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked one up, it's literally a postcard sized piece of heavy paper with the rules on the back. Adds a bidding mechanic to the game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
JBMoby wrote:
belial1134 wrote:
Did anyone pick up and/or see the Stonemason's Wager mini-expansion that was supposedly at Gen Con?


There are a couple up in the games for geek gold for this month.

*as he shoots his own chances of winning in the foot*


You're safe from me, I don't even know what geek gold is. Lol.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bancroft
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment.
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3129022/lorna
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/989942
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wamboyil wrote:
I picked one up, it's literally a postcard sized piece of heavy paper with the rules on the back. Adds a bidding mechanic to the game.



Can you tell me how the bidding works?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowsclassic wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
belial1134 wrote:
Did anyone pick up and/or see the Stonemason's Wager mini-expansion that was supposedly at Gen Con?


There are a couple up in the games for geek gold for this month.

*as he shoots his own chances of winning in the foot*


You're safe from me, I don't even know what geek gold is. Lol.



I don't know what geek gold is either. Can someone tip me also? devil
2 
 Thumb up
1.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
SapoLJackson wrote:
wamboyil wrote:
I picked one up, it's literally a postcard sized piece of heavy paper with the rules on the back. Adds a bidding mechanic to the game.



Can you tell me how the bidding works?


Here are the instructions from the back of the card.

 
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wamboyil wrote:
I picked one up, it's literally a postcard sized piece of heavy paper with the rules on the back. Adds a bidding mechanic to the game.

That's not true. It's actually a betting mechanism, not bidding.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wetzel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool little promo. I was the guy handing these out at gencon. I handed out thousands of copies -sorry if you didn't get one, we were assigned to a specific hall.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardy
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
SapoLJackson wrote:
wamboyil wrote:
I picked one up, it's literally a postcard sized piece of heavy paper with the rules on the back. Adds a bidding mechanic to the game.



Can you tell me how the bidding works?


Here are the instructions from the back of the card.

 


where?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Canoga Park
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
mbmbmbmbmb
actaion wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
SapoLJackson wrote:
wamboyil wrote:
I picked one up, it's literally a postcard sized piece of heavy paper with the rules on the back. Adds a bidding mechanic to the game.



Can you tell me how the bidding works?


Here are the instructions from the back of the card.

 


where?


Here -> https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136010/mini-expansion...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaz
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know where this can be purchased. Available in the BGG store?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardy
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dastardly Muttley wrote:
Anyone know where this can be purchased. Available in the BGG store?


The picture file is online here. All you need is one sheet of (thick) paper and a printer...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
actaion wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
SapoLJackson wrote:
wamboyil wrote:
I picked one up, it's literally a postcard sized piece of heavy paper with the rules on the back. Adds a bidding mechanic to the game.



Can you tell me how the bidding works?


Here are the instructions from the back of the card.

 


where?


Looks like the user or admin took the image down.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also download it from their site (download link at the bottom of the product description) http://www.thamesandkosmos.com/index.php/product/category/ga...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been in the BGG store for a few weeks now.

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/imhotep-the-stonemaso...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.