Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Kansiewicz
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up the game at Gen Con, I've been following it since the Kickstarter, and I can't wait to play it. I have two questions.

First Question, Are there any rules or recommendations for a solo variant, I thought I saw something somewhere about that, but I haven't tracked it down.

Second Question, Is there a variant that doesn't lead to player elimination? I like how it is designed and that makes total sense, but I would like to introduce it to some friends that are completely averse to player elimination, and would like to have that option in my back pocket.

Again, thanks, I can't wait to get it to the table
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Keith,

Not the type of answer I like to give, but No and No.

The King's Armory was made with every imaginable player feature in it, but ADAPT was not.

That said, I play it solo against myself fairly often to decompress or test expansion options. Since it's strategy and luck based in a deck that forces each player to create a unique strategy, solo play against one's self is easy enough. (Unlike chess that is equal forces against each other with zero luck.)

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.