Subject: Promo cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Fuss
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I picked this up at Gen Con and they offered a 3-card promo pack containing the following cards:

21 point "The Napoleon of Crime" suspect card. You can use any combination of evidence on this card, but it is the only Lead Suspect card placed during setup. Artwork is same as Moriarty

Dr. John Watson role card (role #EX1) Move the Holmes marker twice when you take the assist action. Zero pipes.

Mycroft Holmes role card (role #EX2) When you take the assist action, you do not move the Holmes marker. 4 pipes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gosh damnit, I keep buying new games as soon as they are available and I simply miss out on additional content just because I live far from the country that such events take place.

Anyone knows how to obtain these?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beyond Baker Street: Mini expansion promo cards

I bought the game shortly after it arrived at my local game store but there were no promos with it.

Hopefully it shows up at the BGG Store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
Beyond Baker Street: Mini expansion promo cards

I bought the game shortly after it arrived at my local game store but there were no promos with it.

Hopefully it shows up at the BGG Store.

I bought it locally the day of retail release. I also hope these show up at the Geek Store. If my luck holds, they will be added two days after I get an order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.