Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to be an ass (I really would be grateful and appreciative were it my wife who did this for me), but the wrinkles would drive me bonkers. I wonder if there's some kind of backing that could be added to reduce them. Maybe felt; I know nothing about fabric or sewing. On the other hand, I like that this looks easy to wash and store. I wouldn't want to ask for something that negated those attributes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Moreau
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
you can print a tarpaulin on a site like:
http://www.printoclock.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
the wrinkles would drive me bonkers.

Slap a piece of plexiglass on top and you're good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cool gift... Really looks good. Nothing better than knowing your wife was paying attention to what you wanted, and making something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juanito Burrito
msg tools
The wrinkles aren't as bad as they look! They mostly form from people doing things on the outside bit. The part with the hexes stayed aligned for the most part and fulfilled it's function perfectly.

It might not be the most fancy thing in the world, but it was still an awesome gift from my wife, who kind of hates the game due to how long it can take.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Collins
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Quite the awesomeness! Nice job by the caring spouse. Get her a foot rub or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juanito Burrito
msg tools
Yeah, I was extra nice to her after that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.