Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

7 Wonders» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I just finished reading the rules and i have a question: can i use the bonus given to me at the first phase of a wonder even when i build the second phase? For example, if i own the Lighthouse of Alexandria and i complete the second phase, can i also have 1 material of my choice for free every round(the bonus of the first phase)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules questions belong in the rules forum and with a title explaining what your question is about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
And yes, you still get the bonus of the first stage even after you've completed the second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Dupond
msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

Yes you do. But for Halikarnassos, for example, the power is only for the moment you complete the wonder stage. Anyway, it's all written at the end of the rulebook on the wonder's description.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a sanity check, but all of the stages of your wonder need to be built from left to right. I'm assuming stage 1 was complete in your example, but again, that's what a sanity check is about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.