Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew this was coming, but completely missed the KS. Anyone out there that already knows they don't want their hero level pledge? Or, do you know any retail backers I can keep an eye on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We will let you know when we actually get our games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaoticGemini wrote:
I knew this was coming, but completely missed the KS. Anyone out there that already knows they don't want their hero level pledge? Or, do you know any retail backers I can keep an eye on?

We (GLGames) have a listing in the BGG Marketplace. Includes both the Critter Pack and the Boss Pack. If you don't want those packs, send us a geek mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this game is still some time from release. Probably holidays at the earliest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Yeah, this game is still some time from release. Probably holidays at the earliest.

Slated for Orctober...or were you being pessimistic?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:
Dormammu wrote:

Slated for Orctober...or were you being pessimistic?...

If we don't hear by the end of August that the games are on a ship heading from China, then I think an October delivery is rather unlikely. If they aren't on a ship by the end of September, then it's possible they may not arrive before the end of the year.

I have no idea how soon the games will be loaded onto a ship. It might be happening today, for all we know. But everything will be much clearer once Petersen Games provides more concrete information about the Ocean freight leg of fulfillment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprised you missed it, he left the pledge manager open for late backers for almost a year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.