Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Hoier
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I sleeve cards. For EVERYTHING. It's an addiction.

Problem with Flip City is, if your top card slips a little, and you get a peak at what is underneath, you can cheat. You can't help what you accidentally see.

I'm looking for little cases/boxes with walls to hold the cards in place and not slide around. Or better yet, something with three walls and one slightly sloped side (think card holder for Taboo) to easily draw out of. The walls would also need slots for fingers to grab the edge of the card and pull it up.

Similar things are on Amazon, but all seem to be for decks of regular playing cards. I need one with dimensions to hold sleeved cards. Suggestions? Anyone try this?

Hope this makes sense!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your slippery pain. The Broken Token has some affordable solutions for card holders. Check these out and see if that would help.

http://www.thebrokentoken.com/tabletop-card-holders/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hoier
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are awesome! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
For reference, we always hold our deck in one hand while playing, so it stays square.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.