33.4% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Adam Phelps
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus's daily deal is Xia: Legends of a Drift System for $59.99 (and a couple of ding & dent copies for $53.99 [DEAD]).

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/xia_legends_of_a...

CSI: Out of Stock
MM: Out of Stock
Amazon: $84.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hyer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Xia: Legends of a Drift System $59.99 (Ding & Dent $53.99)
That's a great price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's not listing any Ding and Dent copies on the product page, that means it's out of those, right? I can't remember, been a while since I ordered from Cardhaus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayejae wrote:
If it's not listing any Ding and Dent copies on the product page, that means it's out of those, right? I can't remember, been a while since I ordered from Cardhaus.

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Phelps
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayejae wrote:

Correct, it appears that the D&D copies have been sold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks -- in for one. Typically don't order from CH, but took the opportunity to jump on some August 31 pre-orders (Pursuit of Happiness + Dragon & Flagon) and to bring the total up to free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayejae wrote:
Thanks -- in for one. Typically don't order from CH, but took the opportunity to jump on some August 31 pre-orders (Pursuit of Happiness + Dragon & Flagon) and to bring the total up to free shipping.

And my copy from the KS (at $76) hasn't even been delivered yet. Nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DaveO Suave
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already bought the base set and enjoying it, but MAN! What a price! #jelly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
ayejae wrote:

Are you serious? 1st print KS? Friend of mine got his a year ago

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Espitia
United States
Houston
TX - Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daveosuave wrote:
Already bought the base set and enjoying it, but MAN! What a price! #jelly

We should go cry on our already purchased games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
ayejae wrote:

At least you get the exclusives, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
themaster408 wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
ayejae wrote:

Are you serious? 1st print KS? Friend of mine got his a year ago

From the second KS, which is where the batch of reprints CH is selling right now came from.

ayejae wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
ayejae wrote:

At least you get the exclusives, right?

Nope. Just the retail base game. The exact same thing CH is selling right now. The exclusive Sellsword V2 was a separate $20 add-on, and the exclusives from the original KS were included in the second KS.

Just got my shipping notification from Far Off moments ago. I would have cancelled my entire pledge, including the forthcoming expansion, if I could have.

I back a ton of KS projects and of course don't expect to pay less than when it goes on sale later at retail.

That said folks are definitely justified in feeling burned when the games they back get shipped to retailers and go on sale BEFORE they even get in the hands of backers.

In the end it's just 15 bucks so I'm not going to lose sleep over it but it's certainly irritating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh so tempting to add this to my standing preorder... I just don't know when I'd get this to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Johnson
msg tools
Just curious, does anyone know of a game similar to this but can be played solo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ERJohnson07 wrote:
Just curious, does anyone know of a game similar to this but can be played solo?

The recently released Star Trek: Frontiers has gotten phenomenal reviews, is rated "best with 1" in the player count poll, and is based on the BGG top 15 ranked solo favorite Mage Knight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ERJohnson07 wrote:

My understanding is that the expansion, Xia: Embers of a Forsaken Star, allows the game to be played solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tesoriero
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ayejae wrote:
ERJohnson07 wrote:

My understanding is that the expansion, Xia: Embers of a Forsaken Star, allows the game to be played solo.

It's actually even better than that, because you can use the solo rules without the expansion. AND, those rules are linked in a thread for the expansion here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1584249/solosolitaire-campa...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fuX0GsV9JhgUHquCJfuCeC8r...

This is why I am hoping to get one of the last 9 still in stock. I just have to justify the expense in my head first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
At this price, my wallet can take the hit. Sadly, my game shelf cannot. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally something big enough to bundle and get free shipping on that last copy of Star Trek: Fleet Captains – Romulan Empire
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Johnson
msg tools
jtesorie wrote:
ayejae wrote:
ERJohnson07 wrote:

It's actually even better than that, because you can use the solo rules without the expansion. AND, those rules are linked in a thread for the expansion here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1584249/solosolitaire-campa...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fuX0GsV9JhgUHquCJfuCeC8r...

This is why I am hoping to get one of the last 9 still in stock. I just have to justify the expense in my head first.

Thanks so much, I went ahead and bit the bullet but now I'm on a spending freeze

Well at least till there is a big sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this isn't the discussing retailers forum but I still have to say, Holy crap this was already on my door step and it hasn't even been 48 hours yet from when I placed the order!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.