Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does FFG reprint and sell materials that have been changed? I see the printable options out there for the deployment cards but it would be nice to have something that matches the original as close as possible.

Also, how are you folks integrating the errata into your game? Do you just keep a copy of the FAQ handy or do you markup your campaign guide and rules reference guide?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Owen
United States
Munster
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an FAQ handy and I have some promo cards with new text for the Rebel Saboteurs and the Royal Guards. They do make new cards you just have to play in a tournament to get a hold of some of them or buy online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Aachen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At this very moment official cards with errata incorporated are only available through tournament kits. And so far the artwork is different as well on those cards.

The Royal Guards got a two-sided version with errata for example in the Spring Tournament Kit 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have a couple of cards as participation prizes for tournaments. I wish they'd just release them as alternate art packs once a year, sort of like the RPG cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, well now I understand the comments about FFG frequently using errata and how that frustrates people.

Since no stores around me offer organized play, I guess I'll print them off as well. While I would be willing to pay for an upgrade kit of some kind, $2-5 per card off ebay when the alternate art isn't important to me is going to be a bit much.

I do like the idea of releasing last year's alternate art packs as a set. If only!

Thanks for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
I print out the ones that matter and use sleeves.

Errata cards, 300dpi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.