Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am really liking how slick the new game pages look and how they work with mobile devices. Just wondering what the plans are for updating the main page and the forums? I really like the "hotness" and how the links wok for subscriptions. Kudos and keep up the great work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Rollins
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
I also really like the new game pages. They're very neat and contain the same information the old pages do in a more organized manner. Put in my kudos as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm jealous of people who say the new game pages work well on their mobile devices. On my first gen iPad I get nothing but a white screen when I try to open one of the pages. I have heard rumors that they are working on making it compatible with older devices and I hope that's true. The most frustrating thing is that when they first did the change, the pages worked, sort of. They would crash my browser once or twice, but after reloading they would then come up. I wonder what they did in those early days of the rollout that messed it up for me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They certainly don't function very well on my immobile device....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Statalyzer wrote:
They certainly don't function very well on my immobile device....

All devices are ultimately mobile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Butterfield
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope the only thing they're working on right now is load times. For the most part, I like the new design, but navigating between pages (which you have to do more often) is painfully slow compared to the non-updated pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to give my opinion, but the new page is still loading... angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My mobile devices just crash on the new pages.

But I hardly ever go there, since I can never find the stuff I want since they updated them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently saw a post where they were requesting technical feedback on different solutions, as the one they are using isn't working to the level they wanted it to.

As such, it sounds like any further updating is on hold while they re-update the updates.

I'll see about finding that thread and link here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.