Mystic Vale» Forums » General

Subject: Compact storage options rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Myers

Missouri
msg tools
mb
I'd like play this as a lunchtime game with a friend, but I don't want to lug that (comparatively) giant box around to a restaurant. I've started looking at tarot card boxes, but nothing has jumped out at me. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe one of the smaller boxes in the add-ons of this Kickstarter?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/game-ovations/bitbox-sp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Myers

Missouri
msg tools
mb
Hmm...that's an option, but I'd like something sooner than later. It did remind me, though, that I have a bunch of boxes from AEG Big Game night...cuz...they gave us a box of boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Gennataos wrote:
Hmm...that's an option, but I'd like something sooner than later. It did remind me, though, that I have a bunch of boxes from AEG Big Game night...cuz...they gave us a box of boxes.

One of which is for Mystic Vale, ain't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Myers

Missouri
msg tools
mb
Razoupaf wrote:
Gennataos wrote:

One of which is for Mystic Vale, ain't it?

No, not really. The two bigger boxes included have cover art from Mystic Vale on the inside (along with Fantahzee, Dice City and Smash Up), but those two bigger boxes are meant to house seven of their mini boxes. I was able to fit enough of Mystic Vale for two players into two of the three included "extra" mini boxes...so that'll work for now. The rest I'll just keep in the main box and put it all in there together when taking it to my regular game night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
Maybe one of the smaller boxes in the add-ons of this Kickstarter?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/game-ovations/bitbox-sp...

I have a prototype BitBox at home and I just received my copy of Mystic Vale so I'll give it a shot and report back on how well it might work.

They just announced a new stretch goal to add Deck Dividers for the the BitBoxes. I have yet to actually open Mystic Vale so I don't really know what size cards we're dealing with. The box is deceptively heavy though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.