Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone saw this at Gen Con this year and if there was anything to report?

Since AJG has gone underground and we haven't heard anything in months other than they are still trying to resolve the shipping screw up and who knows if they ever will but I'm still holding out hoping/wishing they get everything resolved (shipped) and we eventually see the stretch goals and expansions. Eventually delivering on everything (no matter how long it takes) would at least make things right to me on some level.

All that aside, did anyone get a chance to play the new movie scenario that GBG spoke of? or were there any stretch goal extras (characters, henchmen, etc.) shown there? Supposedly the stretch goal manufacturing was already paid for but who knows for sure. If anyone was there and knows anything, please give us an update. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to point out in case others were not aware of it. There has been an update published as of Aug. 18th over on the Kickstarter page. There's been no magic solution as of yet (didn't really expect one) but it does look like some progress is being made (which is at least some positive news). Also Alex has provided links to an updated rulebook and movie books along with the PDS files for Character Cards and Character Sheets which is the best thing that's happened in a while. I would love to see some pictures of the stretch goal material since it looks like some progress has been made on that front as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samish Harmon
United States
Nehalem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I wasn't at Gen Con 2016, and haven't been following this game, but I have some news that might be relevant to this kickstarter.

I noticed that in the most recent kickstarter update, the project creator asked backers to email dragontides@gmail.com with shipping concerns. Unfortunately this is my mother's email address and she is in no way affiliated with the project. She hasn't opened any of the many emails that she has received for fear that they are spam(my training paid off ). I'm not sure how to notify backers, but I thought that I would start getting the word out here.

I know nothing else, but your emails are not getting through to who you want them to go to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.