Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just wondering, because I also want TeQ and I'm running out of space in my closet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hermes Padilla
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen anything about this expansion, but it probably won't fit in the same box. It will probably come in a box of the same size as every TE game, and they would probably give a sleeve to put the two boxes together like they did with TEK 2nd edition and Heroes Call expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Slaughter
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Violin86 wrote:
It will probably come in a box of the same size as every TE game, and they would probably give a sleeve to put the two boxes together like they did with TEK 2nd edition and Heroes Call expansion

Agreed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabi Koonings
Netherlands
Etten-Leur
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mb
Violin86 wrote:
I haven't seen anything about this expansion, but it probably won't fit in the same box. It will probably come in a box of the same size as every TE game, and they would probably give a sleeve to put the two boxes together like they did with TEK 2nd edition and Heroes Call expansion

That would be the easiest way to do it i guess. Plus, i have all my cards sleeved, so that takes up more space compared to standard. That won't work. A sleeve just doubles the box size. Done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
fargow wrote:
Just wondering, because I also want TeQ and I'm running out of space in my closet.

I think you've missed that multiple TE games can be stored in each pair of shorts. It's actually even easier to stuff them in there when they're in the closet instead of being worn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raithyn wrote:
fargow wrote:

I think you've missed that multiple TE games can be stored in each pair of shorts. It's actually even easier to stuff them in there when they're in the closet instead of being worn.

You should kickstart the shorts storage solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Z.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raithyn wrote:

Maybe you haven't heard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.