Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two promo maps came with the game I bought at an FLGS. The New York one is printed correctly: The turn-by-turn side is divided into quadrants, while the real-time side is divided into nine sections. The Chicago one, however, isn't. Both sides are divided into nine sections.

Is this a misprint across the board? Or is this a problem with my map only? Thanks.

Edited: Well, this is embarrassing. Turns out my Chicago map is fine. I had thought that the turn-by-turn and real-time sides were distinguished by color (yellow = turn-by-turn, real-time = blue). That was why I became confused when one of the yellow sides showed 9 sectors. Turns out that the two colors differentiated the two teams, not the type of play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Chicago promo map misprint?
Hi,

If this is really true, then it is a misprint !

I just looked at mine and they are fine, 4 sectors on the turn-by-turn side and 9 in the simultaneous side.

Fabien
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon R

New Jersey
msg tools
mb
I don't think I noticed when I looked at mine, will double check when I get home and update! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are fine as well, just got my copy today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PROMO MAPS? I just bought my copy the day it came out (in FLGS) and didn't get any promo maps...

...and I'm from Chicago...

sad.

Edit: Asked my FLGS, apparently they didn't get any in...I doubt anything shady as they have given promos in the past with purchase [I know some stores like to hold them back and sell them]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OP Here: Well, this is embarrassing. Turns out my Chicago map is fine. I had thought that the turn-by-turn and real-time sides were distinguished by color (yellow = turn-by-turn, real-time = blue). That was why I became confused when one of the yellow sides showed 9 sectors. Turns out that the two colors differentiated the two teams, not the type of play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
mbmb
How do you get a hold of these promo maps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS just handed them to me along with my preorder. "Here, these came with it," they said. Maybe check with your local store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.