Subject: MtG v Heroscape rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hildreth
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Hello,
To start this off, I own at least one of everything ever officially released for Heroscape plus more and when I saw MtG:AotP my eyes lit up. Initially I have been waiting for more to release before jumping in. Now that there are two master sets and one expansion I feel there can be enough variety to quench my thirst.

So, here's the question:
Has anyone done the following? (you would have to own some Heroscape to have tested this out)
Create a game with two teams.
Team 1 consists of a planeswalker and MtG squads totaling 500pts and the appropriate deck.
Team 2 consists of a Heroscape army (probably with decent synergy) of 500pts and no deck.
Allow the battle to ensue.

Who won? and to what degree? (was it a blow out or was it down to the wire with a fated die roll)

Has anyone tried a PW with MtG squads v Heroscape, neither team has decks?

Had anyone tried a PW with MtG squads v Heroscape, both teams have decks?

What were these results?

I have seen posted great combinations of both games. For example, each player get 1 PW, x number MtG squads with x total, and x total value heroscape. And they seems like awesome amazing games.

I am not trying to compare one game to another in a negative way. I just want cumulative data testing if point values on cards are roughly created equal between the two games and whether or not decks are this huge advantage over pure Heroscape synergy armies.

If no one has any of these answers or results, my master set of MtG:AotP will arrive this weekend and these are the things I will be testing.

I will be back with detailed lists of armies and results.(and any necessary play by play if I feel up to it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a whole forum dedicated to this sort of thing over at Heroscapers.com:

Link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=155
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hildreth
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Thanks! That helped immensely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.