Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played this for the first time tonight at an FLGS. We played with the side kick deck, but the owner had so many expansions, he wasn't sure which one it came from. Was it Secret Wars 1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:
I played this for the first time tonight at an FLGS. We played with the side kick deck, but the owner had so many expansions, he wasn't sure which one it came from. Was it Secret Wars 1?

Secret Wars Volume 1 has the regular sidekicks. Civil War added special sidekicks (The Pet Avengers).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Varboncouer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Generic Side Kicks from Secret Wars Volume 1

Pet Avenger Side Kicks from Civil War
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Boon
Netherlands
Berkel en Rodenrijs
flag msg tools
I suggest taking a very close look at every single card . It has a code/abbreviation of the expansion it belongs to (unless it is a basegame card). Sidekicks have 'UDC Secret v1'. Captain America expansion, for example, has 'UDC CAP75'.

When I'm playing with specific expansions and I rescue bystanders with a certain effect, I look at the mentioned abbreviation to see if it belongs to an expansion I play at that moment. If not, I pretend it is a normal bystander from the base game. Saves me a lot of time in sorting those cards...

*Edit: grammar and clarification edit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.