Subject: fianally made it to B...G...G!!!!!!!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josiah Strickland
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My brother got me into board games when he started going to a college game night with some friends. when i asked where he went every night he said "just come along." so i did. Ever since then i have had a love for board games. The first game i ever played was munckinshakelet us speak no more of that. Carcassone is my second favorite gamemeeplenow that is all the time i have. May your swords stay sharp! ps spiderman da BOSS

On a more serious note, how can i get a star destroyer full of geek gold?
HELP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Monnat Jr
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Josiah, welcome to BGG and the love of analog gaming. It may be habit forming. If you want to ask for 30 GG for an avatar, you can go here:

No Geek Left Behind... (How to get an Avatar)

I recommend GeekModding to earn GG over time, see cool stuff, and help the community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Monnat Jr
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
You have enough for another microbadge (MB).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Holder
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG and enough more for an avatar...

Oh, and dibs... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.