Subject: Library tile bonus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this for the first time last night and it was a hit. However we weren't sure what the bonus was for building the library tile. I'm going from memory here, but the library tile bonus depicts an open claim card and the text "free tile". What does that mean? I didn't see this explained in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The library can be used for any building required for a claim, sort of like a wild card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason is correct, the Library can be considered any building tile for purpose of completing an Open Claim. IIRC, you have to use this ability of the Library as soon as you fully supply it, so you should wait to place the last supply cube on it until you're ready to use its ability to complete an Open Claim (unless you want to forgo the Library's bonus).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
I found this thoroughly explained on the Boomtown expansion rulesheet. Somehow I missed that rulesheet while I was playing the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.