6,005 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
37.8% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

мąççą
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi BGGers, I have been enjoying card games that have more than 100 cards (e.g. Field of Glory: The Card Game, Impulse, Sushi Go! etc). I believe the optimal number of cards is 108 as it is divisible by most numbers below 9 (for 4,5,7,8, you can always throw in some player aid or "event cards"), thus it has the flexibility to enable designers to creatively make games that are balance & innovative.

What are some of card games that you know of that contains 108 cards? Please share with me your recommendations and state how many cards it contains

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elemental Mystics
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
More info at www.elementalmystics.com
badge
Visit www.elementalmystics.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, this game: Elemental Mystics has 108 cards in the base game.

Little spiel about the game: "There is an ancient war between the Monsters of the Light and those of the Shadow realm that has spanned centuries. The grasp for control over sea, land and sky has reached boiling point and the final battle has begun."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
San Juan (second edition) has 110 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Harpring
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Star Realms is 110 cards and some tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carel Teijgeler
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Linko!, 108 cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.