49.3% of Goal | left

Support:

George Korbos
Greece
Athens
Pireaus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys and girls. Do you know if this expansion is gonna be compatible with the new edition that is gonna be on the stores the upcoming months?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Anness
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've heard, everything in the new edition will still be the same or very similar to the previous edition. The rules will still be the same. Though I'm not 100% sure, I can't see why the VotB wouldn't be compatible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know about the size of the cards but concerning the rules, there is only minor changes on this new version.
So should be OK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dudley Albrecht
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Iunderstand the new rules (in the English language version) are not changed, but have been totally rewritten to make them easier to understand. The original English language rulebook was notorious for being really badly done;I understand that at times it contradicts the original German language version of the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Games World
Saudi Arabia
Jeddah
Jeddah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this Q and A will answer your topic, this video was released on 28/09/2016
Ignacy answers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMwIFmyYBks

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Christian Kirketerp
Denmark
Aarhus C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Potatopotato wrote:
I think this Q and A will answer your topic, this video was released on 28/09/2016
Ignacy answers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMwIFmyYBks

Regards

Go to 4:32 of the video

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.