Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello !
Do you think an investigator can talk to an npc in the same room but not in the same space ?
Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly not. The rules specifically say you have to be in the same space. Shouting, it appears, was simply not the done thing in the 1920s.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
m p
England
flag msg tools
The last thing I would be doing is shouting and attracting attention with a Deep One lurking around the corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Anglemark
Sweden
Storvreta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mjp1987 wrote:
The last thing I would be doing is shouting and attracting attention with a Deep One lurking around the corner.

That presupposes that you know there's a Deep One lurking around the corner. My investigators are such innocents until they start to realise what they've gotten themselves into...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fruit Eating Bear wrote:
Sadly not. The rules specifically say you have to be in the same space. Shouting, it appears, was simply not the done thing in the 1920s.
Thanks! I wasnt' sure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gentlemen and ladies do not speak above a hush. It simply isn't proper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
since you are talking about talking:is 1 action talking until the dialogue box disappears or until you press the NeXT interact button?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
mordai wrote:
since you are talking about talking:is 1 action talking until the dialogue box disappears or until you press the NeXT interact button?...

It's one action every time you see the action icon (the small arrow next to some interaction options).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
mordai wrote:

It's one action every time you see the action icon (the small arrow next to some interaction options).

To be more precise, it is one action every time you CLICK on the action icon. Simply seeing the action icon does not take away your action if you choose not to interact with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
soakman wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:
mordai wrote:

To be more precise, it is one action every time you CLICK on the action icon. Simply seeing the action icon does not take away your action if you choose not to interact with it.

Correct. Apologies for my bad wording! blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
soakman wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:
mordai wrote:

Correct. Apologies for my bad wording! blush

Haha, I figured it was clear enough, but you know there is always a person or two who will be confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.