Vampire Hunters» Forums » General

Subject: Just an observation about the sculpts / poses --- @DGG too! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John B

Virginia
msg tools
Hi,
We are at the point of the campaign in which 90% of the thousands of comments are chit-chat. It happens all the time, so it's nothing to complain about. Until there's a point I'd like to get to DGG!
Here's my post from yesterday:

"@DGG - Once you see something you can't unsee it. Have you looked at the sculpts for the bad guys? They almost all have their hands in a cupping shape, like palming an insivible basketball. Can we modify some sculpts into pointing, punching, grabbing? Not complaining, I like the work, but, I'm seeing some wanting for variety in hand posing."

I've done some of my own freehand modelling, and plenty of modifications for minis in various wargames. So, while I'm not the authority on sculpting, I have gotten to be aware of how the mass of miniatures look.

Does anyone else share the observation, and share in a request to modify some of the hand and arm poses?

...just throwing the idea out there....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
You gotta see it by now. No?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.