Subject: Solo play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvin Baker
United States
Carlsbad
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Hey-You Looked! Been on BGG for a couple years and just getting around to this...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been really excited about this game since since I first heard about it, but I hesitate on getting it because of the nu,bet of recommended players(I don't have other players really close by)
Anyone know if there is a chance that this would play well solo? Or if someone is working on a solo varient?
Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The posted rulebook only has rules for 2-4 players and no mention of a solo game. Unless someone creates one on their own, it doesn't look likely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Baker
United States
Carlsbad
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Hey-You Looked! Been on BGG for a couple years and just getting around to this...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping there was a varient already in the works by someone...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
ilmatyynyalukseni on täynnä ankeriaita
mbmbmbmbmb
You must be a real miracle worker to be able to make a solo variant without having the actual game to test it.
The limited supply may make the game hard to obtain later when someone might have made a solo mode

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.