Popular Tags: [View All]
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Chuck Reaume,

We're writing to let you know that game Labyrinth II: The Awakening 2010-? is one step closer to being completed and shipped out to you! Please note that today we charged your card for your order of 1 copies for a total of $33.50. As with all P500 games, this charge is made when the game in in our final printing process, so it won't be long now until the process is complete and we can ship your game.

We will update the completion and ship dates for Labyrinth II: The Awakening 2010-? on our website, www.gmtgames.com, so please check there regularly if you want status updates. We hope you are as excited as we are to receive the finished product!

Thank you,

GMT Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Peace, order & good government.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Really excited! Really curious about what's been added - my P500-ing of this was ensured as soon as I got wind of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cant wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The shipping for this (slow 4-8 week option too) to Australia was more than the actual game! Will be interested to see if retail in Australia beats out the P500 price + shipping (AUD$54).

Anyway, with postage around the world increasingly expensive for packages, made sure I cancelled some borderline P500 orders. GMT used to ship from Japan, I think, to Pacific countries. Not sure they did with this one. D'oh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keywood Cheves
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The GMT website says the The Awakening is shipping as of 2 Sept.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keywood Cheves
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get a shipping notice? I haven't seen one, but in my experience you shouldn't always expect one from GMT, especially when they're shipping P500s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I better start checking the mail. No shipping notice here either, but as Walter stated I don't expect one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Keywood wrote:
Received my copy today!

Hi Keywood! I hope you're doing well and that you will like the expansion. I think Trevor did a fantastic job on it.
Best regards, Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keywood Cheves
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't receive a notice either but the GMT website did post when The Awakening was being shipped. I guess that is what they are doing now. By the way, I live in Virginia so I assume most folks who live in the U.S. should have their game by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Had it shipped to work and, of course, I'm working from home today.

You know it's going to show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, I received my designer advance copy of the Labyrinth reprint, but I have not received Awakening yet either (in Virginia). Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Leary
United States
Elizabethtown
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy just arrived on the doorstep in Kentucky yesterday afternoon... very nice-looking package, and the voluminous designer notes are most welcome.

I definitely arrived late to the Labyrinth party, as I only started playing after cracking into COIN this year, but growing up in a government family has me very interested in both the original game and the expansion. Looking forward to getting a solo game of The Awakening on the table this month. Thanks Trevor, Joel and Volko....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keywood wrote:
I didn't receive a notice either but the GMT website did post when The Awakening was being shipped. I guess that is what they are doing now. By the way, I live in Virginia so I assume most folks who live in the U.S. should have their game by now.

Not yet here in the nation's toilet bowl, Florida. Still waiting for The Awakening along with its parent base game and Grand Prix. Everything takes longer in Florida. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today in California! And it's my birthday too! Good timing GMT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clammy721 wrote:
... Everything takes longer in Florida. cry

This year, hopefully not ballot-counting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Volko wrote:
Clammy721 wrote:
... Everything takes longer in Florida. cry

This year, hopefully not ballot-counting.

Ha! We do like to make things interesting come election time. Two words...Hanging Chads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggi W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Canada yet either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
zigfromsa wrote:
Nothing in Canada yet either

Mine has yet to arrive but it give me a reason to check the mail daily. It's excise right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my first experience with GMT's P500. I see that it is shipping, and obviously others are receiving theirs. But is there a way to tell either approximately or precisely when my copy will arrive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Nuite
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine made it to Seattle today via USPS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Morse
msg tools
dbolyard wrote:
This is my first experience with GMT's P500. I see that it is shipping, and obviously others are receiving theirs. But is there a way to tell either approximately or precisely when my copy will arrive?

Unfortunately, GMT doesn't send shipping e-mails, however couriers have shipping notifications. If you choose UPS and are signed up for UPS My Choice, then you'll get notification from them when it ships. USPS has something similar, but it's not available for my zip code, so not sure how it works.

Mine left GMT yesterday and should be delivered to MA on Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lambert
United States
Lancaster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today along with Labyrinth 3rd edition SoCal, USA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Adams
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Volko wrote:
For what it's worth, I received my designer advance copy of the Labyrinth reprint, but I have not received Awakening yet either (in Virginia). Volko

Also in Virginia, (Arlington, so not far from Volko, I think.)

I get notifications from UPS that I can expect a package. I've got one coming from GMT tomorrow, and I'm not expecting anything from them other than Labyrinth: the Awakening. (Well, nothing that's gone to press. I want my copy of Mr. President now! )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.