Subject: Not all Super Zeds listed in Dossier? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I drew a super zed that has a B in the upper right corner and the icon of a brain with an arrow in the bottom left corner. I am told to look in the Dossier for specifics, but I can't seem to find this particular unit. I am probably just being blind, but can anybody point me in the right direction for this? I have looked in the other booklets also with no luck. blush

There is one in the Dossier with the B in the upper right corner, but it has a hand in the lower left, not a brain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a Berserker and I think the icon in the F. Dossier is wrong (see the description, which says this Zed is permanently seeking for brains and the icon's description on the back of player aids).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That was a misprint in the Dossier. That's the Berserker Super Zeds unit, but the icon on its counter in the Dossier is incorrect (the counter itself is correct, however).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.