City of Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Is it expectable a miniature pack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ignatius MP
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi there,

this is the question, me and my friends are willing to buy the game but the miniature issue is making its point.

If there were miniatures, for sure we would buy this game. But there is no chance even if you are willing to pay some kind of expansion.

Where I live city of horror costs 45€ and many other zombie games with much more stuff, almost the same.

Do you think in a similar way? Would it be expectable to have in the future some kick starter or something with the miniatures?

Thanks!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what the plans are for expansion or what not but the game is really all about the interaction with the other players (forming and breaking alliances) and not as much with the actual zombies.

You could borrow zombie minitures from another game I assume?

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignatius MP
Spain
flag msg tools
Thanks for your suggestion! We were thinking about the bag of zombies but the size is totally different, and there is no solution for the whit stand ups, and these ones are quite visibles.

I know that it is a game about interaction, in fact do we want it because it is more zombey to have a feeling of stress, death and betrayal. However, all our games must be beatiful (we didn't buy the mall of horror because of the board!!!), and the other asthetical problem of the modular (unnecessary) and giant (also unnecessary) board would be mitigated with some miniatures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oney clavijo
msg tools
And setting up the game take so loong it is a problem to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.