Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
(3/2) Activate any 1 Deactivated card in your Cooldown Meter.

Here I'm assuming that "Activate" means that you would turn the card from deactivated to activated in your cooldown, so for example if an opponent made you put cards into your cooldown deactivated, as Azyn does with CORRODER IMPACT!, you could then activate it for passive buffs.

I'm just making sure this is the only use for the card. I couldn't think of anything else, but I'm not the best at reading into an ability's potential.

Edit: Ack! ...meant to post this in Rules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, you have the card right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Failed attacks (either defended or countered) which have activated effects will also go into cooldown deactivated, remember. Also I think cancelled instants do the same, so there is a LITTLE more utility than just as a counter for certain opponent's abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks! Yeah, that makes a big difference. It makes that type of ability virtually assured, so long as you have Guerrilla tactics in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.