Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Silberman
United States
Portola Valley
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was by far the biggest surprise of GenCon 2016. There were other games I was looking forward to checking out or picking up but this was just not on my radar.

3 plays in and I am extremely happy with the purchase and wish the publishers the best of luck. I will write up a review and post when I get a chance.

Cheers,

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the last purchase I made at Gen Con, and it came completely out of nowhere to me. I knew nothing about it. After I saw the demo, I was sold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Nazzaro
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
publisher
Thank you both so much! We are very proud of the game we've created and can't wait to make more. Eventually we hope to be on more radars! (We are still very new)

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be represented at Essen, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Nazzaro
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
publisher
Unfortunately, no Essen this year. Next year is the goal! We will be at PAX West next month, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played it for the first time today, and wow. We REALLY enjoyed it. I'll be interested to see if this gets in more people's hands, because I think it has a lot of potential for across the board appeal. The rules are simple, it plays quickly, but has a great strategy to luck ratio that makes it great for both casual and heavy gamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance on a visit to Pax South? Large tabletop presence especially at night after the floor closes. There are some prime boothes in the tabletop area and they were always full of people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Nazzaro
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
publisher
Sizzla wrote:
Just played it for the first time today, and wow. We REALLY enjoyed it. I'll be interested to see if this gets in more people's hands, because I think it has a lot of potential for across the board appeal. The rules are simple, it plays quickly, but has a great strategy to luck ratio that makes it great for both casual and heavy gamers.

Thanks so much for playing and enjoying it! We are working on making a more affordable version, using less expensive components, that'll hopefully reach more of an audience.

Demon Jim wrote:
Any chance on a visit to Pax South? Large tabletop presence especially at night after the floor closes. There are some prime boothes in the tabletop area and they were always full of people.

PAX South is something we are looking into! We aren't sure if we will any games left after the holidays for PAX South, but we will definitely be at PAX West this weekend. We are also looking into being at SXSW in Austin in March.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.