$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 73.82

5,056 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
31.9% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: So seriously, what is this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Who, what, when, where, how do I get it?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Perry
United States
Coral Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Screaming God, no ETA but expansion is being worked on from what Adam said at Gen Con.
2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pookin wrote:
Screaming God, no ETA but expansion is being worked on from what Adam said at Gen Con.


*head explode*
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
79strat wrote:
pookin wrote:
Screaming God, no ETA but expansion is being worked on from what Adam said at Gen Con.


*head explode*


In the BoW (I think it was) interview, he mentioned flavoring and balancing Screaming God to scale into the forthcoming Lantern Festival in terms of strength and challenge /rewards... Exciting
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thing is also speculated to be the fabled Goblin's steed. Just theories, but an interesting one nonetheless...!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't mind me...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
esin .
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm simultaneously in love with the detail on the models and tired of seeing hands everywhere. Maybe some vital lore reason for it but felt a line had been crossed once it dawned on me that the phoenix literally has hands coming out the wazoo.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sutherland
United States
Union City
Michigan
flag msg tools
Looked at this model very closely at Gencon but still somehow missed the hands pulling the mouth open wider. Crazy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esin wrote:
I'm simultaneously in love with the detail on the models and tired of seeing hands everywhere. Maybe some vital lore reason for it but felt a line had been crossed once it dawned on me that the phoenix literally has hands coming out the wazoo.


I don't mind the hands (hands AND babies, see THE KING!), AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GLUE EACH ONE.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
t3clis wrote:
I don't mind the hands (hands AND babies, see THE KING!), AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GLUE EACH ONE.

Welcome to Kingdom Glue
11 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mb
t3clis wrote:

I don't mind the hands (hands AND babies, see THE KING!), AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GLUE EACH ONE.


Did you really think this was going to have a happy ending?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
esin wrote:
I'm simultaneously in love with the detail on the models and tired of seeing hands everywhere. Maybe some vital lore reason for it but felt a line had been crossed once it dawned on me that the phoenix literally has hands coming out the wazoo.


I haven't looked at the Phoenix stuff in a while, but aren't the hands parasites?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Hostetler
United States
California
flag msg tools
Yes. The game universe(?) has a crazy obsession with hands.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
flag msg tools
The resin Phoenix doesn't require you to attach many hands at all.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soldatdizzy wrote:
Yes. The game universe(?) has a crazy obsession with hands.


By "game universe" you mean Adam, right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
esin .
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Epidemius wrote:
soldatdizzy wrote:
Yes. The game universe(?) has a crazy obsession with hands.


By "game universe" you mean Adam, right?


Are there any explicit or hinted lore reasons in the game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.