Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Burnley
United States
Belton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I need to put in preorders for Genesis and Pax to take advantage of the discount and perhaps catalyze some bioengineering friends who'd get a kick out of Genesis. I recall Phil having a discount deadline (something like two months prior to release) for recent games. Anyone know what the remaining window is on the discount period for this year's batch?

Thanks in advance, and forgive me if this information exists notably elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Annual SMG Newsletter wrote:
This is your annual newsletter from Sierra Madre Games, for customers who requested "news".

We will have a record 4 NEW GAMES for 2016, now available at a discounted pre-order! Preorder ends on Sept 30, 2016. Product ships in October.

If you've ever ordered and requested news, it's readily available... So there you go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
Israel
flag msg tools
brrrmanza wrote:
Annual SMG Newsletter wrote:
This is your annual newsletter from Sierra Madre Games, for customers who requested "news".

We will have a record 4 NEW GAMES for 2016, now available at a discounted pre-order! Preorder ends on Sept 30, 2016. Product ships in October.

If you've ever ordered and requested news, it's readily available... So there you go.

How do you subscribe to this newsletter?
4 games? Genesis, Renaissance and HF(?) and ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Genesis, renaissance, pamir expansion, ren expansion.. I think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
ilmatyynyalukseni on täynnä ankeriaita
mbmbmbmbmb
wasn't he also selling Hirp (norse game?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
Israel
flag msg tools
Muemmelmann wrote:
Genesis, renaissance, pamir expansion, ren expansion.. I think

Expansions count as games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont know if I would but if you say they are releasing 4, thy must count the expansions.

Last year, they had 4 games but greenland and pax porfiriana were new editions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
Israel
flag msg tools
Thanks.

And where do you subscribe to the newsletter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connors
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help but be disappointed (as is becoming usual with preorders) with this post on Sierra Madre's facebook:

Quote:
Back from the big fair at Messe Essen. We completely sold out of the 600 Bios:Genesis games, and all but 75 of the Pax Renaissance games! I will be sending out the remaining 75 to preorders this week, but the other preorders will have to wait until November until the main shipment of games arrive in the USA and Germany.

So the stated October shipping on preorders was superseded by sales at Essen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
ilmatyynyalukseni on täynnä ankeriaita
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:
I can't help but be disappointed (as is becoming usual with preorders) with this post on Sierra Madre's facebook:

Quote:
Back from the big fair at Messe Essen. We completely sold out of the 600 Bios:Genesis games, and all but 75 of the Pax Renaissance games! I will be sending out the remaining 75 to preorders this week, but the other preorders will have to wait until November until the main shipment of games arrive in the USA and Germany.

So the stated October shipping on preorders was superseded by sales at Essen...

a lot of the Essen sales were preoredrpickups I beleive from what I've read in lots of Geeklists. I know mine was. and all US preorders will be fulfilled from the US warehouse I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.