Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey all, I just got my copy and opened it, and immediately noticed a couple of disappointing things:

1. A lot of the tokens didn't have clean cuts, so when I punched them out, they frequently tore (tried to minimize this, but with mixed results). Is this normal? Does it matter if some of the customers are recognizable based on their backs?

2. There were no white stickers for the four monks. As far as I could tell, this doesn't matter, but is that right?

Somewhat annoying, but I'm excited to get this to the table to try it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
1. If it bothers you, try contacting the game's publisher (which is different depending on where you got it. I think Stronghold is the current publisher, and they might help even if the box says "TMG".)

2. The four monks should have transparent stickers, not white.
It should be on the same sticker sheet as the other stickers, so it's unlikely they are missing. Maybe you just missed them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SaltyHorse wrote:
1. If it bothers you, try contacting the game's publisher (which is different depending on where you got it. I think Stronghold is the current publisher, and they might help even if the box says "TMG".)

2. The four monks should have transparent stickers, not white.
It should be on the same sticker sheet as the other stickers, so it's unlikely they are missing. Maybe you just missed them?

Oh, I saw the transparent stickers, but figured it was a printing error! I was putting everything together late this evening, so it might have been my fault if that's written somewhere and I was going solely based on images

I'll contact the publisher - good call!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The four black monks? They don't/shouldn't have stickers right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
veector wrote:
The four black monks? They don't/shouldn't have stickers right?

They have transparent stickers so you can't feel the difference in the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
BTW, I think the earliest printing of the game had white stickers instead of transparent ones for all the meeples:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.