Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to track down as set of River I tiles. I have BB5 and River II but read a few places that there may be slight variations between the z-man, rio grande and hans versions.. Can anyone confirm this? If so which printing do I want?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
The River is the same from all publishers. The only different version of it is in all versions of Big Box 5. In that edition, the River includes features from Hills & Sheep as well as new watermarks. The original River expansion includes neither, but is otherwise the same (identical tile arrangements).

CundCo.de sold the original version of the expansion on their website until recently, but it no longer seems to be available. I'm not sure what you can get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.