Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirill Petrjashev
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

couple of questions.

1. Do I understand correctly that now total number of characters is 8? 4 base characters + 4 bonus characters?

2. I've made double plage + shipping to get two copies of the game. But in the e-mail I got it says that my reward is one copy... Is it just standard mail and everything is OK or should I mail someone from redraven to make sure I'll get two copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
poet1001 wrote:
1. Do I understand correctly that now total number of characters is 8? 4 base characters + 4 bonus characters?
Yes

poet1001 wrote:
2. I've made double plage + shipping to get two copies of the game. But in the e-mail I got it says that my reward is one copy...
You can exactly double you pledge (only one shipping) to get the reward twice. Since the level is for one game the automatic confirmation is for one copy. But later in the survey you'll have to point out that you paid for two. (This is what I understand from reading the comments on Kickstarter.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirill Petrjashev
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Alex!

Ok, I'll be waiting for survey then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.