Subject: Q: Spider-man promo/updated card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E & G Sevelin
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi!

I have never played this game but with an issue of Game Trade Magazine (GTM) that I got my hands on a card where included as a promo. Now I can't seem to find this card in the bgg listings and don't even know if it should be.

As I understand it it's a card associated with a Heroclix figure of (duh) Spider-man and it's an update of the old card for the figure with the latest tweeks to rules and more obviously design.

Is there any interest in this card? I'm currently offering it for whomever likes to have it on a local gamers market (for shiping). Is the card useful and would it have any worth? (I'm happy to give it away anyhow - ust interested).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Shiffler
United States
Manchester
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There really is hardly any worth to the card. Unless someone who received the figure had the card missing or damaged they should receive a copy with every Spider-man they pull from a pack. I think it was included because Wizkids changed the card layout to include the dial information on the back where in previous sets if you wanted to know what was on any click other than the one showing you had to have memorized the dial.

Hope this helped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.