Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

Just received this in the post today and I had a question about the insert.

There is a space for the stands, a space for the gold bar cards then separate sections for the players cards. There is 12 decks of cards, and 12 recesses - all good so far. But then where do you fit the Share/Steal/Grab & Go cards and the player aids?

It doesn't appear that there is a separate slot for them, so for now I've just kind of wedged them in.

Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. There's also no way the insert will fit sleeved cards, so if I sleeve I'll toss the insert and just baggie everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
FritzBraun wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. There's also no way the insert will fit sleeved cards, so if I sleeve I'll toss the insert and just baggie everything.

Mmm good point. What size sleeves are they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1608202/card-sleeve-size

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. There should have been another slot, which the printer omitted. This came on the heels of a worse insert problem which had to be completely remade. There was simply no time left to adjust this second issue and still make summer con season.

I typically leave those 8 cards laying on top. Hasn't posed an issue.
But the insert is valuable in that it organizes the player sets nicely, so that when other players suddenly arrive and want to play, you can just pull a set out of the box and go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Brand
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found that the extra cards just about fit if you put them diagonally between the two innermost slots. Other than that, the insert is great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.