Subject: Anyone considered a retheme? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played and enjoyed monopoly deal previously. However, the Monopoly theme is kind of lame, not going to lie. Has anyone considered a different theme for this game? I'm trying to think of something that could be extended easily to money, properties, and actions -- abstract is fine.

If we can come up with a good one, I'm going to design and print custom cards so I can play a monopoly-free version of this. Any ideas?

AAJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Space retheme?? Star Wars clone wars ??? Properties become planets. Money becomes troops/ fleets/ force users. Action are well actions with a new theme :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dnasearchr wrote:
Space retheme?? Star Wars clone wars ??? Properties become planets. Money becomes troops/ fleets/ force users. Action are well actions with a new theme :-)

I could see a space retheme working very well! I need to pick up the game and play it and figure out the card counts and stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.