GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 106.91
42% of Goal | left
this is my solution to Eldritch Horror's greates problem - storage.
I'm using 3 boxes:
1. plano-like box for tokens,
2. core game box with all decks used in setup (old ones, investigators, mythos cards)
3. expansion box with all decks used in play for a quicker game setup
I hope you like it!
- Last edited Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:09 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:01 pm
Pretty cool. I created foamcore insert for Eldritch once. Then FFG released two more expansions (UtP, SR) and my insert was useless.
Now Im using tuckboxes.
Once I'm sure FFG will not release any more stuff I will start planning new foamcore insert .
Really good! Must've taken some time.