Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Counter Tray Insert File Available...

FILE: Band of Brothers Counter Tray Insert by Ones Upon a Game

The linked plans allow you to make a single counter tray insert for the Remastered Editions of Band of Brothers: Screaming Eagles, Ghost Panzer, and Texas Arrows. These fit into the two large rectangular “wells” in the tray itself. To assemble you will need: printer, 3 sheets of 110# cardstock (letter sized), scoring tool, scissors, and glue (glue stick optimal).

Print one copy of each page for each insert you want to make. For all three games, this would be six sets (18 pages).

A little up front time invested, but then you're done.

Assembly demo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
remo williams
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing the layout. Figured I'd give it a try this afternoon and it turned out pretty well even though the rotary perf cutter I used probably has cuts that are too large to be optimal.

I'm not sure I'll be taking the time to make a set of these though I definitely would if I had one of those printer/cutter machine things. Which I didn't actually know existed until seeing the designs for this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.