$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 77.36

5,239 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
33% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Awkward:


http://www.chicksontheright.com/transgender-model-shocked-mi...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean she is a model and not all that bright, I am shocked.

But I do find the tone of the article rather ironic.

As to the whining last line, who gives a fuck of the middle east is worse. I do not care if that bloke down the road kills kittens, I want you to stop kicking mine.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Reminds me of my fellow Americans who were dumbfounded in the wake of 9/11, that terrorists would strike the US.

Ron (Tater Salad) White wrote:
You can't fix stupid
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't it always funny when (social) conservatives point out that Muslims often are conservative, too, to somehow score a point against liberals? Extra funny when conservatives actually complain about Muslims being too conservative. There are bigotted Muslims, so we should be bigotted, too! Raaawr!
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
oldsin wrote:
Isn't it always funny when (social) conservatives point out that Muslims often are conservative, too, to somehow score a point against liberals?


It's generally because lefties bend over backward to accommodate Muslims, to the point of suggesting we remove our constitutional rights to free speech, but they treat non-Muslim conservatives like shit.

Supposedly conservative Christians are an imminent danger to gay people, and so leftists take every chance they can get to drag them into court to punish them for their beliefs. But Muslims execute people for the "crime" of being gay, and leftists turn a blind eye.

The double-standard employed by the left would be funny if it wasn't so bloody.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
oldsin wrote:
Isn't it always funny when (social) conservatives point out that Muslims often are conservative, too, to somehow score a point against liberals?


It's generally because lefties bend over backward to accommodate Muslims, to the point of suggesting we remove our constitutional rights to free speech, but they treat non-Muslim conservatives like shit.

Supposedly conservative Christians are an imminent danger to gay people, and so leftists take every chance they can get to drag them into court to punish them for their beliefs. But Muslims execute people for the "crime" of being gay, and leftists turn a blind eye.

The double-standard employed by the left would be funny if it wasn't so bloody.


By "bending over backwards" one assumes you mean having them treated like other citizens in the US. With the rights and privileges thereof. And by "punishing them for their beliefs" one also surmises you mean prosecuting them for discrimination against gays.

Sounds more like the right wing horseshit that it is when put that way.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
oldsin wrote:
Isn't it always funny when (social) conservatives point out that Muslims often are conservative, too, to somehow score a point against liberals?


It's generally because lefties bend over backward to accommodate Muslims, to the point of suggesting we remove our constitutional rights to free speech, but they treat non-Muslim conservatives like shit.

Supposedly conservative Christians are an imminent danger to gay people, and so leftists take every chance they can get to drag them into court to punish them for their beliefs. But Muslims execute people for the "crime" of being gay, and leftists turn a blind eye.

The double-standard employed by the left would be funny if it wasn't so bloody.


Your worldview is both extremely rigid and lacking in spectrum.

You love the label lefties but continue to fail to comprehend there are a wide range of opinions among the political left and center. What you see as bending over backwards is merely an effort to protect the members of a particular faith from being persecuted based on the actions of a relative minority. Given the terrible schism between Protestants and Catholics which underlie the settlement of this country, you might be a little more sensitive to this point of view.

As to gay people, there is a strong compulsion among many socially conservative christians to treat gay people as pariahs and to legitimize keeping them at the margins of society. We used to criminalize their sexuality, bar them from jobs requiring security clearances, bar them from military service and we are still fighting over whether they should have the same marital rights as every other citizen. Christians are being punished for their "beliefs" but rather are being challenged in their attempts to keep gay people out of the public sphere.

No one is turning a blind eye to attacks on gays in muslim dominated countries, though you may be turning a blind eye to political reaction. It is possible to hold two thoughts in place simultaneously such as "Killing gay people for their sexuality is bad AND treating all muslims as villains is bad".

The sad truth is that this world contains bad actors and tragic events all the time in virtually every corner of the planet. We have neither the reach nor the resources to fight every bad actor in the world let alone every bad actor in our own borders.
7 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
oldsin wrote:
Isn't it always funny when (social) conservatives point out that Muslims often are conservative, too, to somehow score a point against liberals? Extra funny when conservatives actually complain about Muslims being too conservative. There are bigotted Muslims, so we should be bigotted, too! Raaawr!


The Trump candidacy has made relative privation into the sexiest fallacy of 2016!

Are your views largely indefensible among decent people? No worries! Just sprinkle some magic 'not as bad as...' dust, and poof! Someone else is the villain! It's like a Get Out Of Decency Free card!

You might be a homophobic, backwards piece of shit, but hey, you didn't behead anyone today! Therefore, you're above criticism, because you're Not As Bad As X!

Buy some today!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:
The sad truth is that this world contains bad actors and tragic events all the time in virtually every corner of the planet. We have neither the reach nor the resources to fight every bad actor in the world let alone every bad actor in our own borders.


That explains Kevin Costner and Keanu Reeves.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bird
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Supposedly conservative Christians are an imminent danger to gay people, and so leftists take every chance they can get to drag them into court to punish them for their beliefs. But Muslims execute people for the "crime" of being gay, and leftists turn a blind eye.


hey Drew which Muslims in the United States executed gay people for being gay

provide a list please

seeing as how you say there's a double standard and all
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Rulesjd wrote:
The sad truth is that this world contains bad actors and tragic events all the time in virtually every corner of the planet. We have neither the reach nor the resources to fight every bad actor in the world let alone every bad actor in our own borders.


That explains Kevin Costner and Keanu Reeves.


"Mr. Brooks" was actually pretty good.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
Rulesjd wrote:
The sad truth is that this world contains bad actors and tragic events all the time in virtually every corner of the planet. We have neither the reach nor the resources to fight every bad actor in the world let alone every bad actor in our own borders.


That explains Kevin Costner and Keanu Reeves.


"Mr. Brooks" was actually pretty good.


Am somewhat sorry they never produced the planned sequel.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

It's generally because lefties bend over backward to accommodate Muslims, to the point of suggesting we remove our constitutional rights to free speech,...


I cannot say I have ever seen an example of this happening. Do you have any articles or links to examples of this occurring?

Thanks.


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

It's generally because lefties bend over backward to accommodate Muslims, to the point of suggesting we remove our constitutional rights to free speech,...


I cannot say I have ever seen an example of this happening. Do you have any articles or links to examples of this occurring?

Thanks.




Yeah, Drew's gonna provide sources.

Like most every other "abridgment of conservative free speech rights", this is basically somebody whining that they get called a jerk when they say shitty, jerk things.

We need to provide them with a safe space where they won't get called a jerk for saying shitty jerk things.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Rulesjd wrote:
The sad truth is that this world contains bad actors and tragic events all the time in virtually every corner of the planet. We have neither the reach nor the resources to fight every bad actor in the world let alone every bad actor in our own borders.


That explains Kevin Costner and Keanu Reeves.


Hey, we've put a LOT of resources into fighting those two. Keanu even had a fistfight with arbitrarily many Australians!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.