Subject: Fourth Force Pack in the Opposition Cycle: Scrap Metal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/8/12/scrap-m...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a huge fan of the art on the Jabba card. Jabba appears to be incredibly hard to do (in art or sculpt) and maintain the menacing appearance he displays in return of the Jedi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
The card itself though... wow. This Jabba will be the cornerstone of Bounty Hunter decks for years to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gillmeister
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited to see this pack! Every pack in the new cycle looks so great! I agree about the art but not to worried. There are going to be some strong turn 1 and 2's with that Jabba.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kosit Phanthanusorn
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally think the art looks great. It looks like a fun set for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.