Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of all the words and a list of what 2 words are located on each card? I was thinking of making one if it didn't exist. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C D

Dallas
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
None that I've seen yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Duisburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what for? except for creating copies of the game....?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to see if there is any cross-over of words between this and Codenames: Deep Undercover. It also might be useful for people that want to prune certain words from their deck. You shouldn't assume the worst intentions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Eeeville wrote:
I want to see if there is any cross-over of words between this and Codenames: Deep Undercover. It also might be useful for people that want to prune certain words from their deck. You shouldn't assume the worst intentions.

Makes sense. I pruned most of the people names from Apples 2 Apples except for the really big names younger generation has heard of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Wilson
msg tools
I hope there's not a lot off crossover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not noticed any crossover
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the words bar, queen, nail, hand, and log are common to both. I'm going to do up my own list on excel.

edit: uploaded the word list file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136292/codenames-word-lis...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.