Subject: Card stock check-in rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M.
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
I posted this over on the Dominion page, but I figured more people would be active over here. Here goes:

Hello all,

I've been on a little break from Dominion since circa the release of Adventures, but I've started playing again and I was curious about where things have landed regarding the card stock issues that surfaced with Adventures. I'm hoping folks in the know can answer the following questions:

1. Is Empires printed on good card stock, comparable to the pre-Adventures printings?

2. Has Adventures been reprinted with an improved card stock?

3. Are there any sets currently circulating that were printed on the inferior card stock of Adventures? I heard that the Dominion and Intrigue runs featuring the "Printed in the USA" were subject to this.

3. Have the Base Cards been reprinted, and if so, how's their card stock?

I appreciate any information! Yay Dominion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1002am wrote:
I posted this over on the Dominion page, but I figured more people would be active over here. Here goes:

Hello all,

I've been on a little break from Dominion since circa the release of Adventures, but I've started playing again and I was curious about where things have landed regarding the card stock issues that surfaced with Adventures. I'm hoping folks in the know can answer the following questions:

1. Is Empires printed on good card stock, comparable to the pre-Adventures printings?

2. Has Adventures been reprinted with an improved card stock?

3. Are there any sets currently circulating that were printed on the inferior card stock of Adventures? I heard that the Dominion and Intrigue runs featuring the "Printed in the USA" were subject to this.

3. Have the Base Cards been reprinted, and if so, how's their card stock?

I appreciate any information! Yay Dominion.

1. Empires is printed on better stock than Adventures. Some folks think it's as good as the early stuff, and some think it's not quite as good as the old stuff.

2. Adventures (and Dominion and Dominion: Intrigue printed in USA) have not been reprinted.

3. You got it precisely.

3(part 2). I have not heard about a second printing of Base Cards, so AFAIK, it's still on the first, using the original stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Excellent, thank you for the information and for holding tight through my misnumbering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.