Hide
8 Posts

Star Trek: Ascendancy» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Ascendancy owners in Kansas City? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Federali Aundy
msg tools
Just read from GF9 that the game won't come out until at least the end of September..

In lieu of waiting until then to play, I was wondering if anyone from the Kansas City area happened to nab a copy of Ascendancy at GenCon or the Vegas Trek convention and wouldn't mind meeting up at a local game place (like Table Top in Overland Park) to play.

Waiting until the end of September (clearly not "Summer 2016") is rather demoralizing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Michael Bridge
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
where did you read its delayed to september?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federali Aundy
msg tools
Read this thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1620372/amazon-listing-upda...

The big thing is that GF9 tweeted late September as the release window.

Here's the tweet link: https://twitter.com/galeforcenine/status/764141232633151488

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
Federali_Aundy wrote:
Just read from GF9 that the game won't come out until at least the end of September..

In lieu of waiting until then to play, I was wondering if anyone from the Kansas City area happened to nab a copy of Ascendancy at GenCon or the Vegas Trek convention and wouldn't mind meeting up at a local game place (like Table Top in Overland Park) to play.

Waiting until the end of September (clearly not "Summer 2016") is rather demoralizing.

Yeah, demoralizing is the perfect word for it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Gravett
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine pre-ordered at TableTop, but none of my GenCon friends were able to pick up Ascendency. They were all waiting for Kingdom Death Monster X(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Migliore
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
I picked it up and got a game in at GenCon. I'd be happy to meet up at Tabletop and play. I can't this weekend but should be able to next weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federali Aundy
msg tools
DragoonTM wrote:
I picked it up and got a game in at GenCon. I'd be happy to meet up at Tabletop and play. I can't this weekend but should be able to next weekend.

Sweet. If you're still free next weekend (Aug 27/28), I'd love to meet up at TableTop for a game. I'm sending you a follow up BGG-mail message about it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this include pre-orders from OLGS? Late September is the public retail release right? Pre-orders are supposed to be delivered prior to that I thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.